Halal Frozen Chicken, whole and all cuts for Bulk order.
Major Certifications: HACCP, ISO9001, BRC, Halal, Kosher, Covid-19 Clearance ...
· Price Term: FOB/CIF
Payment Terms: Payment terms are very flexible, however.
· Buyer Sends LOI or Fill Order Form
· Seller Sends FCO or Issues Sales Agreement
· Seller sends an invoice for the order;
· Buyer Makes min deposit within three (3) working days after receipt of the invoice;
· Seller arranges the schedule and begins production after the deposit is confirmed
· Seller ships products and provide shipping documents accordingly;
· Buyer Bank Pays or authorizes the balance of payment within 3 days after receipt of documents (after the departure of containers at the load port)
Documents To Be Sent To The Customer With The Order:
A full set of three originals and three copies of the following documents will be issued for payment:
· Bill of lading, three (3/3) original set Commercial invoices, one (1) original and three (3/3) copies
· Certificate of origin, one (1) original and three (3/3) copies
· Certificate of quality and quantity issued by “SGS”, one (1) Original and three (3/3) copies
· Sanitary certificate including anti-dioxin certification, and Covid-19 clearance one (1) original and three (3/3) copies
· Certificate issued by SGS declaring that the product is fit for human consumption, one (1) original and three (3/3) copies
· Insurance policy for 110% of net invoice value covering all risks.
· One (1) original and three (3/3) copies of the shipping company statement confirming that the age of the vessel does not exceed twenty (20) years and the vessel is registered under Lloyds registry.
· SIF - certificate and approval for sale in the market, one (1) original and three (3/3) copies
· Halal certificate 2 (two) original + 2 (two) copies by the relevant authority for the country of origin;
· Non-wood packaging material declaration
. Covid-19 Clearance, certifying the absence of the infection on the product.
Looking forward to hearing from you.