Peristaltic (hose) pump
Designed for pumping concrete mortars.
Also indispensable for pumping abrasive and chemical pulp.
The condition is new.
Advantage of pumps:
1. They are very easy to use and maintain, which allows you to reduce costs and increase their uninterrupted operation time.
2. Absence of valves, stators, pistons, and other parts rotating in pumped medium in the pump design.
3. Replacement of the only part of the pump (hose) touching the medium is carried out as quickly as possible and does not require special technical knowledge and skills.
4. Possibility of reverse supply when the suction hose is blocked.
5. Pumping of paste-like substances.
Peristaltic Pump Specifications:
Model: FNP 25-2200
Pump design - stationary (without base)
Internal (working) diameter of hose 25 mm
Type of pump drive - electric reduction motor: NMRV080
Gear ratio of gear motor 40
The nominal number of revolutions of the pump rotor is 70 rpm.
Motor power 2.2kW
Electric motor supply voltage. 220/380 V
Rated pump capacity 1.25 m3/h
Maximum pressure generated by the pump. 1.2 MPa
Overall dimensions of the pump installed on the base, mm
not more than 390x540x400
Weight of pump with reduction gear box and engine - not more than 30 kg
(It is possible to supply a pump with an engine and a gearbox as an a picture).