Vortex air mill for ultrafine grinding of materials:
1. Increases the extraction of micron and encapsulated gold in the gravity extraction circuit from concentrates and tails without leaching.
2. Ideal for oxidation of sulfide ores and non-cyanide leaching of metals at normal pressure and temperature.
3. The lowest energy consumption for grinding materials per kg.
4. Operates from air, steam, or any source of gas. (Can work from the car's exhaust pipe or boiling steam).
4. Portable mill, best for field tests, prospectors, laboratory tests, small-scale mining projects, processing of black sand to recover encapsulated gold and precious metals.
5. We recommend using a Vortex mill with Flexicone centrifugal concentrators for maximum metal recovery.
Ask us for case studies ( How the gravity gold recovery was increased in 10 times on cooper tailings project with use Vortex Mills.)
The advantage of the proposed mill is that in the field of the centrifugal forces of the air vortex, under the action of which the dispersed material moves, local regions of increased and lower pressures are created, as a result of which the material particles are destroyed to sub-micron sizes.
Technical characteristics of the mill:
Model VM 2500 (VM 150)
Air consumption, m³/min 5 - 20 (1 - 2)
Air pressure, bar 6 - 8 (1 - 2)
Air substitute steam, any gas
Method of operation continuous
Performance, per hour:
- dry, kg 2500 (150)
- pulp, suspension, m³ 10 - 12 (0.6 - 0.7)
The hardness of processing
material on the Mohs scale 1 - 9
Dimensions of the grinding unit, cm 20x20x20 (10x12x15)
Weight, kg 10.0 (4.3)